Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mini Ionic Cubes Beaded Bead Earrings

Continuing with my series on mini beaded beads, today I present some Mini Ionic Cube Earrings.
Here you can see that they are quite long but still light... another inch and they'd be shoulder dusters. 
 
This long pair of blue earrings is for sale in my Etsy shop.  Click the above photos to go to the listing.  Below you can see the relative size of the Mini Ionic Cube beaded bead.  It's the top left one.  Its longest diameter is 17mm and it contains 144 beads.  Gross.  A gross of beads, that is.
The color scheme above is part of a kit we sell for the Ionic Polyhedra.  So you can see it in another color scheme, below is an older pair of Mini Ionic Cube earrings I made last Fall, in fall colors.  I never seem to tire of fall color schemes.  I have a ridiculous number of green and brown beads.  Seriously.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...