Saturday, November 9, 2013

Beaded Swags: Part 3 of the Beaded Lace Adventure


I'm still having fun designing lace for my Beaded Lace Adventure.  I love lace, always have.  And with more elements to design with, I can create larger, more elaborate compositions. 
Beaded Lace Adventure
In my new pattern on Beaded Lace Swags, I show how to weave 9 different versions of swags, including these.  So you can make a beaded lace necklace with me!
Beaded Lace Swags
The compositions here also include Beaded Lace Flowers and Swarovski crystals.  This composition is almost symmetric, but I realized that if I want to make a symmetric necklace, I better start making two of each sample piece.  
 Beaded Lace Necklace
I did that for most of the flowers, but I haven't started making doubles of the swags yet. So these compositions are quite asymmetric, because that's all I've got.

Beaded Lace Necklace
You can read more about the Beaded Lace Adventure here on my blog, and please look out for more soon.  I haven't finished this necklace yet, and I've got more designs in my head, but I have to sit down and bead them first before I can show you.  So, come back later!  And as always, thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I like the top picture best with all of the elements- must appeal to the gypsy in my soul.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...